Monday, March 8, 2010

Grandparent's Visit!!

*We don't know how we got so lucky to have both sets of Grandparents come and visit within a few weeks of each other. Dillon's parents came at the end of last month and stayed for a weekend which went by way to fast like it always does. They are moving to Alaska soon so they wanted to come by and say good bye since we probably wont see them too much over the next 3 years while they are there. Unfortunately it rained pretty much the whole time so we weren't able to get out and show them around as much as we wanted to but it was fun to hang out any ways. Sydney had a ball loving all the attention as usual and London loved it too once she got over her shy phase. She sure got attached to Grandpa pretty fast. She followed him every where. It was pretty funny!! Sadly these were the only pictures I took. I feel so bad and do not know where my mind has been lately when it comes to taking pictures.



It looks like it should be Christmas morning since their all in red!!



*Well my parents were just here for the weekend. Of course they did not stay long enough either, especially in Sydney's mind. We went to a hotel and swam in the heated pool which was really nice and of course i took no pictures of those days. I do not know what I was thinking. Obviously not a whole lot! The last day it rained all day so we went to the mall and shopped. We had a great time and hope they come back again before we move this summer.

my dad took them to build a bear...of course London would not look at the camera..i swear she does it on purpose! GRR


my brother Eric, me, London and my mom

London fell asleep on the way to dinner, it was so nice and quiet!!

Eric and Dillon

Sydney and her new favorite stuffed animal...Bambi!!


Mom, Dad and Sydney

6 comments:

The Gentry's said...

It's the best when family visits!!

Dylon goes through phases where he won't smile too. ie our recent family picture and his pic with santa was a classic!

Jason Both said...

That's awsome to have both families visit. So much fun.
I'm back on the blogging map. I have a new permanent public blog. The address is http://funinanutshell.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

that is so fun to have family come ur way, Looks like a fun time:)

Marissa and Blaine said...

How fun!!! I bet it was lonely after your parents left since you were able to have so much company over the last few weeks! I'm so excited for you to move back... that'll be awesome!

Katie said...

I love when Grandparents come to visit. You and your mom look so much alike! It is so cute.

amanda said...

that is so fun to family visit. you look so good. i'm jealous.