She really was the CUTEST thing ever. I miss when she was little. What a doll! Takes after her mom! HA

I just have to say how proud I am of my Sydney who is turning into such a sweet girl. She is soooo different then she was even a year ago. SO less whinny and practically never throws fits anymore and if she does they are not anything like they used to be. I was so frustrated with her when she was younger cause she was just LIKE ME when I was younger and still how I can be now so it was hard to deal with it even though I knew what to expect and how to deal with it. It was just annoying to me. She is SO easy and I never have to worry what she is getting into cause she doesn't get into anything that she is not supposed to. She tries to help me with London cause she is my difficult one now. Their roles have really reversed. London was the BETTER baby by far but now she is the OVER ACTIVE toddler. Poor Sydney get's bullied by London often and surprisingly Sydney never hurts her back on purpose. We do have to work on her tone with London but I can't help but understand how mad she gets when London attacks or destroys just about everything Sydney has and does. One day I hope they play really good together. Sorry this is probably boring but I just felt like writing it down. I love BOTH my girls so much but I am just so proud of how Sydney has turned out cause at times I was nervous when she was younger. Now I just hope for London to calm down a bit!! HA
6 years ago


1 comments:
Oh good this gives me hope! Say can throw the biggest fits too and I have been a little worried about her temper. Hopefully she turns out like Sydney then and becomes our calm child. Sidney looks a lot like you btw :)
Post a Comment