Monday, December 13, 2010

Sydney's Party!!

Well I can't believe another year has flown by and my Sydney is 5!! It makes me sad but I think she is getting easier the older she gets(thank goodness) cause she had be worried when she was younger!! We had her party at this great place nearby called Out of This World..its a huge building with tons of tubes and slides and blow up things for the kids to play on and then an area for littler kids! We love going there and it was perfect for her party cause i didn't want a bunch of kids running around my house!! Sydney had a great Birthday.


On the morning of her birthday we let her open two presents and she had to wait till the next day to open the rest at her party!


A little bit before her birthday she informed me she always has wanted cotton candy on her birthday..Good thing for the $1 store cause they have it all year round!!

Right when the party started the big barbie balloon my parents got her got un tied from her chair and went WAY up to the ceiling..she was not happy. Good thing there was lot's of distractions.

What a pretty face Sydney! HA




London being goofy!!

Opening presents!!



Sydney and her little friend from school

Dillon decided not to make her cake this year..partly cause of time and he did not think he would do a good Barbie(I think it would have been great) so I bought it and it was actually not bad. I am not a huge fan of store bakery cakes but this one was okay and Sydney liked it so that's all that matters!!

2 comments:

Gae said...

I looks like a success! Sydney looks so much older already! FIVE YEARS OLD! There's no holding back time now!

Marissa and Blaine said...

Cute party! I haven't been there before but have heard wonderful things about that place!
She's so darn cute! I can't believe she's 5!