Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Fun!!

The week before the girls and I made some Easter cut out cookies from the fun package that Dillon's mom sent to them. They had a blast cause I let them just do whatever they wanted with the dough and get messy(that does not happen too often!)I think they ate most of the dough so not many cookies got made! HA





On Friday my sister and her two kids came over to dye eggs. The kids had fun but we definitely needed TONS more..the kids went through them much faster than we thought(especially London)but they had a good time any ways!





Well we had a good Easter this year..too bad the weather was not like it was on Saturday(nice and sunny) but no it had to rain but the kids didn't seem to mind. My parents were gone. They get back next week and will have been gone for a month in the Philippines so that was sad to have them gone but we all survived. We still had the egg hunt and dinner at their house since there is more room and they have a big table that fits every one nicely! The girls were so excited for the bunny to come. London understood it more this year but I don't think she knew the bunny would leave presents so she was excited. I have NO pictures of Turin!! GRRR He was sleeping in the morning during the hunt and by the time he woke up in the evening it was time to go..the girls were tired and I just forgot. Bummer!!


Egg hunt at my parents house


With their older cousins Mila and Ivan



Yes they do love each other from time to time


The little plate of carrots that they left for the bunny!

London hunting for the eggs..she was rather slow and didnt quite get the faster she was meant the more eggs she got which meant more candy! Oh well

The trail of foot prints and poop(jelly beans) that the bunny left


London wasn't quite sure what to think of the bunny tracks cause she kept thinking it was poop and that he pooped on her couch!


1 comments:

amanda said...

your kids are getting so big and so cute. i love easter time.