On Thursday at Sydney's school they had a Mother's Day tea party for us Mom's! They had made cute hats for us to wear and fake flowers and place mats on the tables that they worked very hard on. It all looked cute and they made cupcakes during the week for the party. The kids sang some cute songs for us and Sydney LOVED having just ME there with No siblings! I had a good Mother's Day and LOVE being a mom(most of the time! haha)

Last month at Sydney's school they had a Dad's night where Dillon helped Sydney make the present to give to us at the tea party..It was a cute bowl made out of clay I think and then they decorated it.

Sydney and me..notice the nice hat she made for me!!
Sydney sitting at our little table!
6 years ago


4 comments:
Most adorable thing ever V! Can't wait to see the babies in June!
oh i love that hat.. super cute. i love the things my kids have made for me.
Love the hat...I really do! I want my kids to make one for me.
What a super memory for both of you! I think Sydney feels that you are the most important person on this entire earth. Can't beat that for being a mom, can ya!
Post a Comment