Monday, June 6, 2011

Sydney's Graduation!!

Sydney graduated from Pre-K last week. She sure loved school and loved going 4 days out of the week..i think she mostly liked it cause she got to be away from London but she made some good friends and is going to miss it. They had a little graduation the last day of school and the kids sang some songs for the parents. It was cute. Now she is getting all excited for Fall when she starts Kindergarten. I can't believe she is already going to be going to Elementary school!!


Maybe one of these days I will get a good picture from them and they are both looking at the camera and and making a normal smile!! I can hope!!


Sydney and her teachers..she is going to miss them a lot!!


London being serious as usual!

3 comments:

Chelan said...

Congratulations Sydney! Wow, I can't believe she's going to be in kindergarten either. Time flies! I'd say we're looking forward to Fall too for school to start...but it's really Summer. Linnae starts up school again on July 25th!

The Wilkins Family said...

London and Turin are starting to look more like each other I think. Can't believe you have a kid old enough to be in kindergarten soon... too weird :) Your family is so stinkin cute

amanda said...

kinder... this sept.. wow. i can't believe you have a kid in school crazy.