Monday, August 15, 2011

5 Months!!

Turin turned 5 months last week..it has gone by soooo fast!! He is still not super content but he has more better days than not and his naps are still HORRIBLE and are almost getting shorter and less and less...don't know what to do about that but I have hope it will change when he gets a little bit older.
*He rolls from tummy to back.
*He is almost rolling from his back to tummy..he gets so close and then gets all excited and rolls back. He has done it a few times before we left for Arizona but has not done it since.
*We started feeding him rice cereal..he is slowly getting the hang of it and likes it.
*He is getting better at sitting up by himself with out tipping over.
*He loves his sisters and loves them paying attention to him.
*He likes to lay on his back and grab his feet(its soooo cute)

He really is a sweet little guy and loves to be loved and held and snuggle..it is hard to not pick him up when he starts crying which could be why he likes to be held a lot too but he is just a doll and I give in much easier than I did with the girls!!







For about a week he was puckering his lips all the time!!

We got out his saucer and he likes it a lot. He stays in this and his johnny jumper the longest.


2 comments:

Chelan said...

I love his smoochie face :-)Sorry he's not a good sleeper!

Gae said...

I just can't wait to hold and squeeze that adorable little guy! He is such a man, isn't he!...I love his beefyness!