Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!!

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch today with my sister, her kids and our friend Deyla and her kids. The girls were thrilled. They have been wanting to go for a while but we have all been sick so today Dillon and I were feeling a little better so we decided to go. The weather was a little cold and cloudy but no rain so we were happy and the kids had fun and were good so it was a good time for all!!




Sydney and her cousin Mila

Yes my kids are ADORABLE!!



My sister Jen and Turin's Buddy!!




London makes the cheesiest faces!! At least she looks at the camera! ha



Their prize pumpkins..hehe They are so small but they had to have baby ones!!

Turin was so tired by the end of the trip and he passed out. He was such a good baby. He LOVES to be outside and is good as gold!! Wish he was like that all the time at home!


This place is cute..there is a boat that takes you across the lake to the pumpkin patch(No pics of us on the boat..oops) and then a cute, little train takes you back to the entrance. The girls loved it!!



3 comments:

amanda said...

ok i love these pictures i love the one you have with the family on the hay, there is that weird gray pumpkin.. it looks like a brain!! looks like lots of fun though.

The Wilkins Family said...

Looks like fun!! I don't think I need the emails anymore for my dad's blog but thanks so much anyways :)

Gae said...

HOW FUN! It looks like the kids all had a ball. I do love that family photo of you guys. I need one! Turin is growing so fast! He has a man-do! I didn't realize he had that much hair! So cute...