Hey i need everyone's recommendations!! We are finally going to buy a mini van...9 months over due!! I want a Honda or Toyota but those are not in our price range now so any suggestions on other mini vans that you have and like would be appreciated!! Thanks
6 years ago


5 comments:
We have a 2002 mazda MPV. It's got a lot of features we wanted like the sliding bucket seats, the rear windows roll down, etc and it is a lot less expensive. What we didn't know though was that it is actually built much like a ford engine and is difficult to work on. We haven't had too many problems and it was much cheaper than the other ones so I'm not saying it is amazing but it's not bad for getting a cheaper van. It's also our first van so I don't have much to compare it to in terms of being roomy. I feel like the last row in any van is too tight of a squeeze.
We've had a '02 dodge grand caravan and now we have a '07. It's not bad for a minivan. I LOVE the stow and go seating and the automatic sliding doors! we looked into getting a honda or a toyota too. The dodge is good for the price you pay. We did test drive an '05 but it just drives a little more rough, so make sure you test drive the different years. good luck!
I was going to say...GET stow and go, you will be SO Happy you did!! Also, MPV are a bit on the smaller side. Luke would never be able to fit in one..and I am 5'8" and it just doesn't feel very "big"
goood luck!
We have a dogde 07 got a great deal, have the stow and go seats which i like cause when they are all down it acts like a truck. We have put trees and plants in that van. I love the automatic doors.. are my fav cause those doors are hard to open and shut for kids. We had a Mazda MVP but found it was a little smaller inside than we liked. good luck.
That is such a funny post. I guess not "funny" it's just that Ryan and I have been having this same conversation. I told him if/when we have a third baby that I will need a mini van. He refuses. Please. How does it affect him? I'm the one carting these kids around all day. Anyway, the debate is still alive and well. So when you get your mini van you'll have to let me know what kind and how much you do or don't love it. :)
Post a Comment