My parents were nice and offered to take London for about 6 days for some one on one time and she was thrilled to go as was I. I actually miss her more than I thought I would(I know that sounds so mean)!! haha London is good but she has a naughty side too and it usually comes out when Sydney is around. Don't ask me why cause she loves Sydney and wants her attention all the time but she always likes to pester her. They can either be best friends or worst enemies. Anyhoo its nice to have a break and only have to deal with 2 kids which seems so easy but I do miss the funny things she does and says and the house is sure a lot more quiet!! We will go pick her up on Wednesday!!
6 years ago


1 comments:
got to love the sister frieneimes relationship
Post a Comment