Well I know I say it every year my kid has a Birthday but I really mean it when I say I can't believe he is already 1!! I remember when he was born thinking a year would be SO long away but it really wasn't. His actual birthday is tomorrow but since Tuesday's are our crazy days we decided to have his party tonight. He did pretty well considering he is still sick. He wasn't liking the cake as much as I thought he would. He hardly ate any of it which I am surprised. He might be taking after London, they DO NOT like getting their hands dirty!! Anyhoo we just had a little party at home with the 5 of us. The girls were more excited than anyone..I think they were thinking it was going to be more fun!! haha I had to keep reminding Sydney that Turin doesn't even have any idea it's his birthday so he won't know the difference. We really do LOVE Turin even though he can be very tiring and difficult but he still is the SWEETEST thing EVER!!
My handsome Birthday boy..oh how I love him!!
Trying to get them to look at the camera at the same time is almost impossible!! ahhh
My parents got him some dump trucks..he is slowly starting to like cars/trucks more. I hope he starts to like something more so he will be more happy and content. Do you like my Christmas wrapping paper!! ha I ran out of birthday paper...oops
What a DOLL!!
Turin was starting to get frustrated cause I dont think he quite new how to eat the cake so he just stuck his head in it and dug in..it was pretty cute!
The WORST cake EVER cause I did it and not Dillon..he was at work and could not do it...bummer! I let him off the hook this year but I told him for Turin's next birthday and so on he is doing the cakes!!
6 years ago


3 comments:
so cute, i love it!
so cute! i love it!
Yay for Turin!!! Hopefully one day I will actually get to hold him before he gets TOO grown up!
Post a Comment