Saturday, September 22, 2012

Family Pictures

Well I am going to give blogging another try. Lets just hope they dont go and change everything on me cause I just dont have the patience to figure out how to post pics ect. Dillon's mom took some family pictures of us while we were in Utah this summer and they turned out cute. So wish we could have gotten the kids together but by the time we got to them, they were totally acting up and were done!! GRRR Maybe another time! Thanks so much Gay. They turned out great!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously SO cute!! Makes me want to attempt family pictures again. Love them

Ashley said...

Those are super cute!

amanda said...

they are great. not sure why family pictures are such a heart ache for everyone. love them.

Ashley said...

Valerie! Thanks for the advice on the skin cream! I will get some today!

Gae said...

Hay you! I didn't know you had put those up on your blog! I'm glad you like your pics. I kinda like all the people in them. I was REALLY excited to get Turin with a smile when everyone else was smiling!

COME BACK TO BLOGGING!!!! You are missed!

abo-bder said...

.

abo-bder said...


تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض