Sydney has been obsessed with Arthur(the aardvark from those storybooks) for a couple of months now. Its pretty funny cause she talks about him all day and night..she will have dreams and i am guessing he is in them cause she will shout out..."Arthur! Arthur!!" At the children's museum here in Portland Arthur happened to be the main event and on the last day of the exhibit he was there to meet the kids. So we went with my sister and her two kids. It was cute. I had a feeling she would be shy but she wouldn't even look at him. He was pretty big and scary looking for a 2 year old. It was fun anyways!!

6 years ago


2 comments:
Everett is always afraid of those huge fake characters (I don't know what else to call them). I remember one time I had to be one of those people for a carnival. My mom roped me into doing it. I felt so bad the whole time, because all the little children were afriad of me. What a fun place to take your kids though. It looks really cool! I wish Rexburg had something like that.
oh that is so true! Emma loved Mickey mouse and when she was about that age we went to disneyland with family and she wanted nothing to do with him. but as we walked out she stopped crying and yelled "love you mickey and bye!" it was cute. that is nice of you guys to take her there.
Post a Comment