Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sydney's First Fish!!





A couple weeks ago our expo center was having their big hunting/fishing bonanza so of course Dillon had to be there...the expo center is a huge building(costco times 50) and there is all sorts of booths and things to look that if you are interested in that sort of stuff. There was a fishing area for kids and they just had this pool with fish already in it and the kids had 10 min to catch 2 fish and then their turn was up so Sydney caught this one(with the help of me)!! She got all scared when we pulled the fish out of the water, it was pretty funny. Of course i forgot to take pictures when we were there but i took some when we got home and she wasn't quit sure what to think about it.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay in that first picture Sydney still looks like she is unsure about it. Her hair is really cute. Did you get it cut again? Your family is so cute.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Sydney's hair is SO cute!! And EWWW on the fish...but my husband would have loved that hunting/fishing expo too. Looks like you guys have to move to AZ now so we can go to things like that together! :)

amanda said...

that is too funny! you look so cute and i love her hair~

Katie said...

That would have been so much fun! Now you can tell her she was an experienced fisher at a very young age. I always loved going fishing with my Dad. I'm so glad that she actually caught one. I hope your husband knows how to cook fish. I'm sure he does. I wouldn't know where to begin, that's for sure.

Darren and Traci said...

K so I hate fish but those pictures are cute. I love the first one, it made me laugh to see the look on her face.

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! I'm glad Dillon is still fishing! Sydney looks like she will take after you with the no eating fish thing! LoL I'm glad that you are doing well!