Valerie could you MAKE your pictures any smaller, Its a shame I cannot see the actual hair on the bog foot man and the details of his beety little eyes, a true shame
Dillon and I have been married for 8 years and I stay at home with Sydney who is 7, London is 4 and Turin is 21 months old. Dillon is a Physical Therapist and we live in Southern Oregon and we like our little town!!
5 comments:
her last name is jones and she's from simi valley, california
how fun~ i love the beach.
That looks like so much fun. But I just have one question? Where are the pictures of you in all your pregnant glory??? By the way Tom says hello.
You know Tom from Albys
Valerie could you MAKE your pictures any smaller, Its a shame I cannot see the actual hair on the bog foot man and the details of his beety little eyes, a true shame
LOL
XXXXXXXXXXO
Post a Comment