Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Multnomah Falls






So we went to a big waterfall about a half hour from our house a while ago. I just have been bad about updating our page. Anyhoo we had a lot of fun and its really pretty up there. We did the hike you can climb and we got about half way up and i couldn't walk anymore cause i am such a fat cow now but Sydney did really good and she was fascinated with the waterfall!!

7 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Sooo much fun! I love waterfalls! I wish we could've gone with you guys! I wonder how garett and sydney would interact now. You don't look prego in those pic's at all. I need a pict to prove it!! Seriuosly though, i'm feeling like I'm getting bigger already too.

amanda said...

looks pretty, and was it cold!? and ps. you are not a fat cow!! oh tell dillon that Vena in the bakery at Albertsons passed away. not sure if he know her. but hey!

Morgan said...

Those waterfalls look incredible! It must have been a bit chilly cause you are all wearing your coats. Cute pictures though!

Chelan said...

I love Multnomah Falls! We stopped there severl years ago and it was so beautiful. The drive through that area is so pretty too. I lvoe the greenery everywhere!

Jessica Speed said...

What beautiful waterfalls! And sorry I don't see a cow anywhere.

Ledalu said...

Sydney is so cute! I got so excited when I saw that you were reading my blog. I was beginning to think that nobody would. Also, how did you find such a cute design for your page? Anyway, I don't know how to add your blog to mine...can you tell me?

Crystal said...

darling pictures! could your little girl BE any cuter?? OH MY GOODNESS! she's a beauty. and the waterfall pics are gorgeous! i haven't been there since high school. we have to take our girls sometime. hope all is well in prego-land. ;)