Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doctor Update!!

So I went to my first doctor apt today. Everything went well and the baby looks healthy and fine and there is only ONE baby in there so i am extra happy about that. I was starting to wonder cause i have gotten huge already and i just turned 11 weeks. So I guess it is just fat. We find out what the sex of the baby is in 6 or 7 weeks so i am excited!! I hope it goes by fast.

7 comments:

Darren and Traci said...

Glad to hear there is only one, twins would be so rough! I'm sure it's not fat making you bigger. The body seems to just poke out faster the second time around. I haven't seen you in person in a while but you look all itty bitty in pictures so don't worry too much. How exciting to find out what you're having in just a little bit!

Michelle said...

Yeah for only one baby!! I would cry for you if there was more than one. A friend of mine is having triplets. 3 boys!! I can't wait to find out what your having. Don't worry you are not fat. When I had Josh I had to break out the maternity clothes at about 5 months. I hope you're starting to feel better.

Katie said...

I started to show really soon with Lincoln. I think it's just that your body remembers being pregnant. I wouldn't worry to much about it. :) With Lincoln my pregnancy flew by, so I'm sure yours will too. I'm so excited for you!

Chelan said...

Yes I think your body has done it once so it just kicks back into that mode quiker the 2nd time around. Why were you worried about twins?? Do they run in your family?? When are you coming to AZ??? Glad everythings going well!

Caralee and Jon said...

That's exciting! Yeah! Keep me posted!

Michelle said...

Okay I might start calling you fat if you got up to 250, but since that won't happen I wouldn't worry about it. I always gain a ton of weight at the beginning of my pregnancies. 12 pounds is nothing. Heck I can gain that it one month. Just watch what you eat and exercise and you'll be fine. SO when are you going to post some belly shots? I am sure you look beautiful as always!!

Jessica Speed said...

So glad that everything looks good with the baby! It's not fat, you just get bigger faster (which I think stinks). Hope you're over morning sickness, and can't wait to find our what you're having!