



I sent Sydney to her room the other day to see if she would clean it by herself. It wasn't even that messy at the time, just some books and dress up clothes on the floor but when I came in to check on her there was stuff EVERYWHERE. She had gotten undressed and was reading books on the floor. It was pretty cute. I have learned my lesson now to not send her in there on her own to clean or it will end up even worse!!
6 years ago


10 comments:
Oh well! Now when she's looking for something it'll all be right there for her on the floor! Hope you're still feeling pretty good!
hahah what a cutie! I love the blog! It is so cute! Also, I won't be driving to Georgia...that would be a long drive! We will be flying :)
that is so funny. what you should do next time is say to pick up the books and dresses not say go clean. i have learn this lesson also!
Val...she is getting SO big. I just love love her eyes and by the way AMEN on your comment! I don't need anymore pets! I am glad I am not the only one who feels that way :)
That was a nice try, Valerie! Heidi is four and we still supervise her room-cleaning. Otherwise it is just play time.
So cute! And yep we live in WA. We camed from CO.
But we never know where we could be sent next- it's kinda fun and adventurous!
Valerie, how are things going? I found you through Katie and Dan or Mary & Joe, I don't remember, anyway, it has been ages..how are you doing?
Sydney is adorable and I hear you about cleaning the room..doesn't get done unless I am in there with them...oh well! Come check our blog out when you get a chance! katienluke.blogspot.com
Valerie, this is Jessica Speed from BYU-I 69th ward your old visiting teacher! I got your blog off of Michelle's blog. Your girl is so pretty. Congrats on #2 on the way! That's very exciting, I too am pregnant with #3 and am due in July. Where are you and Dillon living?? I'd love to hear from you! Here's our blog:
www.thespeedfamily.blogspot.com
That is so funny...she is a doll Valerie!
ok, i DIED laughing when i read this!!! oh my goodness! my kids would NO DOUBT do the same. crazy kids! little sinkers. hahaha!
Post a Comment