


So Sydney finally figured out how to get her leg high enough on her crib so she could get to the top and fall out. Luckily I was in the room when she tried so she didn't fall but we quickly turned it into her toddler bed to avoid any accidents. She loves her bed and she thinks she is so old. I was a little bummed cause i was hoping she would sleep in her crib for a while longer but she is doing really good and really never gets up in the night and gets out to come into our room and if she does i just have to tell her i am putting the gate up in her room and she usually scurries back to bed! Its pretty funny!! heheh So here are some before and after Pics!!
6 years ago


8 comments:
She looks REALLY happy in that last picture haha. She's growing up so fast! I remember when she was brand new and you used to bring her to Kid's World! :-) Fun times!
Hey Dillon, I got your blog address from Nicole, how are you? What a beautiful family you have. I hear you're moving to Mesa. I've been in Mesa almost 2 years now. Actually, we will be moving to Texas before you get here. Check out my blog if you'd like. -Jacki Marin (Van Eizenga)
Forgot to leave the site - pauljackimarin.blogspot.com
It's always so good to get them out of the "crib" stage!
that is always a fun treat when they learn how to do that.
Can you believe you are the mother to a toddler? Where does time go? I love Sydney's face in that last picture...and the fact that she has not one, but two sippie cups in her hand. I guess she likes having options!
oh yeah,...i'm at the same phase of life over here. only i have to put 2 kids into a bed now, not just one. looks like it's working out for you guys, so that gives me hope. ;)
The toddler bed stage always makes me a little sad. It's like they are really not babies anymore. She is so cute.
Post a Comment