Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baby #2 Is On The Way!!

Well I figured since I already put up that little baby tracker at the top of our page I might as well just come out and say we're having another baby. My due date is November 18th! We are very excited and I think Sydney is too if she even understands what I was trying to tell her!

16 comments:

Darren and Traci said...

That's awesome Val, Congrats!!! I think you will love the age gap between the two babies. I know I have enjoyed having an almost 3 year age gap sooo much. Emmie was a handful, and still is sometimes, but she has also been old enough to be such a huge help. I'm so excited for you and Arizona will be so nice for you guys. Lots of changes coming up for you guys this year!

Chelan said...

YEAH! I was wondering if you were after I read some of the comments on here :-) Plus you said you're tired. Oh boy...you're going to love the AZ heat! I agree about the age gap thing. 3 years is good. I'm so happy you're coming here!

Crystal said...

hey val! how are you?? CONGRATS ON BABY #2! i just saw jen on sunday, and she never mentioned it. what a poop! are you feeling ok? are you gonna find out what you're having?? so FUN!

so jen and i are gonna try to meet at the children's museum on Thursday. wanna come?

Crystal said...

btw...you're blog looks great! and it looks like you've added some brown in your hair since i saw you last. it's really cute!

shauna said...

congratulation on your second baby. Are you hoping for a boy this time or sticking with girls. Personally I love having girls. Our third girl is due in a few months and I am so excited. Ben was hoping for a boy this time but I usually get what I want.

Tiffany said...

we're excited you guys will be joining us down here... you'll love it! it's a fabulous place!!! the heat isn't as bad as people make it seem- you get used to it. after 105 degrees, it all feels the same- just hot! and make sure you have a pool close by (we do if you need one). swimming all summer makes the heat bearable, and yeah, and air conditioning is a blessing! haha. hopefully we'll be here until next may or so... love you guys!

jamieleighcall said...

Thanks for hunting me down. :) I can't believe how big your little girl is! Congrats on #2! Do you get very sick when you're pregnant? Good luck in Arizona. It sounds like a great adventure. Take care, Jamie (Call) Schipaanboord

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Congratulations! I'm sure Sydney will be a big help with this baby. Are you guys hoping for a boy or a girl? I'm excited to see you soon and to meet Sydney and Dillion!

Michelle said...

Congrats Dillon and Val! I am so excited for you guys! Did you check the Chinese gender calendar? It says your having another girl. Guess we'll see huh?

Katie said...

I am so happy for you and your family! I'm sure everything will go great! Keep us posted!

Morgan said...

Congrats on baby #2!

The Huss Family said...

Val!!!! OMG I didnt know!! Did Jen know because if you two kept this from me, I will have to beat her up! HA! Congrats, Sydney will love having a brother or sister!!!!

Amber said...

Hey congrats on Arizona and on baby #2!! I hope that your pregnancy goes well!! take care!!

Cari Payne said...

Congratulations! How Exciting! Two kids are so much fun! Keep me updated! Luvs, Cari

Caralee and Jon said...

Congrats! I knew it!

Josh said...

Congratulations you bunch of hosebags.... not even a call to the baby's favorite uncle. I had to find out on your blog. A week later. Well at least we know now instead of 7 months from now.. :) Just kidding, just kidding! That's great news you guys. Congrats again!