Monday, March 24, 2008

More pics from Easter!





6 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

I love Sydney's hair! So cute!

The Huss Family said...

I love the last pic of Sydneys look! It cracks me up! Looks like you guys had a good easter!

Lindsey said...

Syndey looks just like you! How fun. Yes we go to Portland every summer for at leats a week. This year we're coming in August, it would be fun to see you!

Cari Payne said...

Adorable! She has such a little personality! Tell Jenne Hi for me! Hope you are feeling good! I am so excited about your pregnancy! Luvs, cari

Michelle said...

Your easter pics are so cute!! I can't believe how grown up sydney looks. Oh and I love your new blog background.It will be sad this summer without you guys here. Josh and Sydney would get along so well. I see that same look from Josh all the time. I hope your feeling well.

Unknown said...

HAHA cheat her face at the end totally made me laugh. I can't believe she's so big now! She has little girl hair and not baby hair....