
Sydney hasn't been taking naps since the end of December but there are many days in the week where I know she needs them still but I don't even attempt cause she wont lie down but of course at 4:30pm in the afternoon or later from time to time she will fall asleep on her own and then she wont wake up for hours and then when its bedtime she is wide awake ahhhhh But one day while I was at the store and Dillon was at home I came to find her sleeping on her Dora couch...she looked so funny and so uncomfortable. I had to take a picture!
6 years ago


10 comments:
she must have been so tired to fall asleep looking like that. poor girl.
So cute! She's getting so big! So are you pregnant? I know you were trying. If you guys go through utah this summer, come visit!!
Don't you just love when they think they don't need naps but they totally do!?! Even still Emmie will crash in the car if we go anywhere after 4:30
VALERIE! YEAH! I found you! :-) Amande had a link to your blog on hers. I'm pulling for you to move to AZ because that's where I am! Where would you live? Sydney is so cute. Linnae does that same thing still. In fact...she's napping right now. Have a great weekend!
Chelan
She is so cute. We miss you guys. She totally reminds me of Josh. He usually passes out at about 4 in the afternoon. I guess that is stubborn 2 year olds.
val. you're getting so good a blogging! it looks great! congrats on the new car!
Hey Valerie-I wish I could just give you my email address or phone number over this thing but I don't want to just throw it out there for the world to see! I have things to tell you about Queen Creek etc...Do you think you'll really move here? Do you by chance have a myspace account? If so we could email that way...hmmm?
Hi Valerie- Click on my name on the comment I've left and you should see a link to my email. Write me soon!
Chelan
Valerie! Holy cow Sydney is getting so big! Congrats on the new one coming! That's always fun and exciting! So is life as good as you thought it was going to be outside of Rexburg...I hope so, we are heading to San Antonio after Jamie graduates. I am sooo excited and so ready to be out of Rexburg! It will be a much needed change!
Hi!
Congrats on baby #2! That's exciting! Not going to happen to us for quite a while! Hee! Loves!
Post a Comment