Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brownie Swiper!!


So I had to make some brownies for a church activity and I set them on the counter to cool and I went back to my room to get ready and about 5 min later I noticed Sydney was being really quiet which is unusual and she was not in my room following me which is unusual too so i called for Dillon to look for her and sure enough she got something to stand on to reach the brownies and she starting eating from the middle of the pan. I had a feeling she would do that too but i thought, oh i will catch her before she does it but i was wrong. It was pretty funny!!

5 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

HA! And I love the sneaky grin on her face...she's saying nanny-nanny-boo-boo mom!!

Chelan said...

Hehe. So was that an excuse to keep the brownies at home for yourselves or did you still take them??? :-)

Katie said...

Cute! Children are very sneaky. Isn't it funny how you know they are up to something because they are quiet.

Caralee and Jon said...

That's so funny. Garett does the same thing. When we catch him doing stuff like that he only smiles and says MMmmmm!!

Michelle said...

Were those caramel brownies? If they were I don't blame her for wanting to eat them. I wish that we were in WA then we could have come visit you guys! My parents and Melissa came out to Idaho for their spring break. We took those pictures on our computer. How have you been feeling? Any morning sickness?