Saturday, April 26, 2008

Growing Up Too Fast!!





These are some pictures of Sydney playing around from the other day. Her daddy taught her how to put the balls in her shirt!! How nice of him!! Nothing too exciting has happened here lately so I don't have much to write about.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I love the "boob" job!

Crystal said...

are you KIDDING me?! haha!! what a crack-up!

Caralee and Jon said...

That's so funny! When are you guys moving again?

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

HAA!! That is so funny with the balls in the shirt. You'll have to save that one and show it off at her wedding someday.

And to answer your question...we're moving but we'll still be in Chandler. But I am pretty sure we'll be a lot closer now to where you'll be living because we'll be right off the freeway.

amanda said...

thanks for the laugh. hey what else are the dads going to teach there girls-makeup!!