Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Enchanted Forest!!





So I totally forgot to take pictures on the 4th of July!! I don't know where my mind was this year but these pics are from when we went to enchanted forest which is a SMALL amusement park here in Oregon for little kids. Sydney had a lot of fun!! She was so brave on all the rides. She even went on the roller coaster they had which was pretty fast and bumpy and she laughed the whole time!!

7 comments:

Gae said...

That looks SOOOOO FUN! I would have loved that slide (the pic is adorable!). Sometimes it stinks to grow up. hee hee

Caralee and Jon said...

Those are cute pictures. I didn't know you guys sold your Tahoe? We sold our truck and our car broke down so we bought a pontiac grand prix black. It gets dirty so fast! Ugh! What do you guys have now?

Katie said...

How cute! She is growing up so fast...Hey, we are going private pretty soon...if you want, leave your email address in a comment so we can keep in touch!

Morgan said...

How fun! That looks like every kids dream!

amanda said...

that slide looks so freken awesome. how fun for you guys.. next time i would like a picture of you on it valerie!!

Crystal said...

that was pretty fun, huh! glad you and jen came up!!! (even though it was a TOTAL rip-off!) lol.

Caralee and Jon said...

So you're naming the baby London? Just making sure it wasn't a fluke. Thats cool, I haven't heard of that before. At least you are over the half way mark!