Well we have finally arrived in Arizona. It was a long three days in the car but Sydney did great so that made it so much easier. My back was the only thing that was hurting me pretty much the whole way but I survived. We like our house and neighborhood and we have a pool down the street so that is even better. It's really hot here but I am sure we'll get used to it. I will take more pics when we get more unpacked, its taking forever!! ahhh
6 years ago


7 comments:
Yay, I am glad you guys made it there safe! Good luck unpacking!
Yes, I'm glad you guys got there safe. Its okay, we're not mad we couldn't see you guys on the way down! :( Good luck unpacking, i think its better unpacking than packing though!
So glad that you made it safely!! I am sorry that you have to unpack :( But look on the bright side...when I unpacked this last trip, I got rid of 15-17 boxes of stuff we didn't need!! Sooo...gooood...luck!
We are soooo excited to see you all in 11 days! Get the pool ready! We want to see the sights, too....any good shoe stores in town? haha!
Yippee you made it safe. I am so excited for you to be there. I think you will love it. My brother and his wife live there and they love it. I agree with the other comment. The bright side of moving is that you get to rid yourself of unnecessary stuff. I miss you Val. I want to see a picture of you and your baby bump! Can i just say London is so adorable!!!
We're so happy that you made it safe and sound, now it's time for another update and maybe a shot of that beautiful baby bump you're brewing!?!
Hey! We will find out in about a month I think when we get back upto Rexburg and unpacked. We're excited. So what are you guys driving now that you don't have your Tahoe? Does Dillan still have his truck?
Post a Comment