

















Well things are finally more settled and i have had time to take and download some pictures. We are liking it here but its just so dang hot so that will take some time to get used to. Probably by the time we get used to it, it will have cooled down!! Not much has been going on. We celebrated Dillon's 27th birthday last week. Sydney and I made him a cake and let's just say I was not made to be a cake decorator!! Then my parents were here this weekend and we went to a resort in Scottsdale which was A LOT of fun. The weekend went by way too fast and we wish they were still here. My parents are the BEST and they do sooo much fun stuff for us!! We miss you mom and dad!!
6 years ago


5 comments:
Okay, okay...I'll admit that you've gone and made me jealous. Sydney is just adorable. I love the video and hearing her talk so well. Looks like you've had a great time with your parents...they are always such a party to have around.
Yeah I'm glad you posted more!! Sydney is getting so big! So cute! Did you gain alot of weight with Sydney too? I forget. I'm so jealous you are farther along than me! We get to find out in a few more weeks what we are having! I'm kinda excited to be back in Rexburg in a few weeks!
Wow Val...she is speaking so well. Thanks for posting the pictures. Its fun to see you guys out there and getting settled. How are you feeling... how is the heat...okay?
we miss you guys!! you look glowing and gorgeous Val, and give big hugs to Sydney!!
We had such a fun time at the Carefree Resort! The time did go by toooo fast but don't worry we'll be back soon...I'm already looking for another place to stay for the next we come! Give Sydney a big hug & kiss for us!!
Post a Comment