


Dillon and I took Sydney to see her first movie in a theater right before we went to Utah. We have a $2 theater close by and they were playing "Horton Hears A Who" so we thought she would like that one and sure enough she did. She sat through the whole thing and kept asking a lot of questions but we had fun.
6 years ago


6 comments:
Fun! Everett's first movie was "Meet the Robinsons". It was a lot of fun. Something you always remember.
That's so awesome!
P.S. You are looking so cute. :)
Fun! I took Mylee to the dollar theater, in Utah, when she was three months old. I thought she'd sleep through it... Big mistake! My dad had her out in the lobby for about half an hour, before we finally decided to throw in the towel and leave!
That looks like a good kids movie. We need to take Garett to one but we are too scared.
ok so you do look a little pregnant but just in the belly (where it should be). how fun to take her to the movies.
How fun! That was such a great movie! I don't remember the first movie we took Tyler to.
We are living in San Antonio, TX now.
I love the tummy! Lookin' good Val!
Post a Comment