Sydney made this video clip to say hi to her two favorite cousins!! She misses them so much and wishes they could come visit her...hint! hint! Jennifer!!
6 years ago
Sydney made this video clip to say hi to her two favorite cousins!! She misses them so much and wishes they could come visit her...hint! hint! Jennifer!!
Posted by Valerie: at 8:59 PM
3 comments:
Hey! Those are pretty nice cars. We got a pontiac grand prix. In a few years we'll probably upgrade to a GMC Acadia or something. I like those! Its hot here so i can just imagine Arizona. Garett doesn't like to play out side very much during the day, it kinda sucks!
Yeah, pregnancy is kinda wierd for me too. I loose like 5-10 lbs and then I gain 25-30 the last couple months.
How dang cute! How sad that you live so far away though... I bet your parents are hating that! I hope things are well for you in Arizona!
Post a Comment