Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary Dillon!!






Well today is Dillon and I's 4th anniversary. It really has gone by fast and it really has been a good four years, even though it has been spent going to school but it will be over soon. I love you so much Dillon and am so grateful you married me. You are my best friend and you mean the world to me even if i dont show it all the time!! heheh I hope we have 50 more great years together. I love you!!

5 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh you guys look so cute and Dillon looks so young! Its wierd how fast 4 years go by, isn't it? Congratulations you guys!!

Gae said...

No one could be more happy about today than me...well, perhaps you guys by a little... We're so happy that you found each other. You make such a good balance between the two of you! We love you Valerie! We love you Dillon!.

Lindsey said...

Happy anniversary! Those pictures are so fun to see. It seems like you guys are adjustiong well to the move. I love that you guys went to see Horton Hears a Who because I hgad been syaing forever that I wanted to take Emma to see that at the dollar movie too, except we never made it happen. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!

Marissa and Blaine said...

You're beautiful!

The Huss Family said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Did you go do something romantic like makeout on the "lookout" HA!