Saturday, September 27, 2008

Toy Box!!




This is the toy box that Dillon made for Sydney. His mom really wanted to see it so here are the pics Gay!! Dillon doesn't like the paint job but Sydney and I think its really cute. It can hold soooo many things. It's really nice to have. Good job Dillon!!

10 comments:

Katie said...

That is awesome! He did a great job!

and peanut makes three... said...

Way to go! That is awesome. Happy belated anniversary Val. Also... you look adorable preggers! Thanks for posting the photos. I was dying to see some. You look great. I feel off the blogging wagon for a month...but I am back. XOXO Kris

Tiffany said...

i haven't added anyone to my side bar list of blogs in forever! i have too many to add so i am just subscribed to google.com/reader which tells me which blogs have been updated whenever they are. i'm subscribed to like 100 of them! i'm not about to list that many on my side bar!!! trust me, i see yours every time you update it. google reader is awesome cause you don't have to check everyone's blogs constantly... only tells you when they've posted something new.

Marissa and Blaine said...

How cute! I love it! He is very talented!

jamieleighcall said...

Wow! That toy box is amazing. Dillon did a great job.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I haven't been doing anything else, besides working out (burning between 500-600 cals/workout) and eating about 1400-1500 calories a day. It hasn't been that easy but I'm happy with the results and can't wait to get down to my goal. Thanks for asking.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Nice work Dillion! The toy box turned out really cute. And happy belated anniversary. :)

Amber said...

What talent!! It's so perfect for Sydney!!
Hope life is good and that you are feeling well!
Take care!

Gae said...

Yup! That's my boy! It looks absolutely great Dillon! Thanks for the pics Val. Give the girls a squeeze for me...and Dillon too.

Darren and Traci said...

So does he take orders? :) That looks awesome and it is always so nice when the kids toys have a place to hide!

Brian & Jen said...

dil,
I would like to place my order for 2 boxes. One with a heart and pastels, and the other with a star and primary colors. Thanks!