Friday, October 3, 2008

New Bed



We got Sydney a new bed, its been a month or so now but I have been slow about putting them up. She did not cooperate the day i took the pics so she was not smiling in them as you can see. She had to give up her other bed cause we had to turn it back into a crib for the baby. Sorry i don't have more pics of the house for you Jen to see but i am working on it but at least you can see Sydney's bed like you wanted to.

3 comments:

Brian & Jen said...

The bed is great! I love it! It makes her look small again:)

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh fun. We are thinking we need to get a new bed too for garett. We don't know to get a twin or a toddler bed. We'll see.

and peanut makes three... said...

I love the big girl bed - she is so cute Val.