Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dillon and Sydney's Hike!






Dillon took Sydney on a hike a week or so ago so I could go and do some errands by myself which i never get to do so it was a good day for everyone, especially since Dillon and Sydney like to be outside so much and i like to go shopping so much. They drove not too far away from our house and hiked just a little ways cause Sydney was getting tired and it was 95+ degrees outside so I don't blame them. Anyways the pics Dillon took were cute I thought so I will share them with everyone!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love desert hikes. But not in 95 degrees. I like them in 70 or less. My parents winter out in the Mesa area so we get a chance to leave here when the snow is intense and enjoy some sunrays for a week or so. Have you had a chance to go to many of the malls? You have to check out a kid's clothing store there called the Pumpkin Patch, it's awesome! Also they have some magical scrapbook stores as well. Oh, and by the way, I'm not with child. Hopefully soon, but we've been hoping that for a while now. It's not to sensitve to talk about, so no worries. I'll be sure to post on my blog when we finally are :)

Chelan said...

Verrry cute! 95 is definitely too hot for me though. I guess after moving here in 110 degree weather, 95 is nothing! Hope you had fun shopping. I'm jealous :-)

Gae said...

She looks like her daddy's girl! It is so fun that she enjoys doing things outside so much. I bet Dillon had a ball.

Morgan said...

That looks like so much fun!

amanda said...

what a nice dad. i think eric would have taken the kids to mcdonalds or sometimes while i'm at work he takes them to wendys and they one frosty for them all to share at the park. dads!

Katie said...

They do look hot. I would have been shopping myself in weather like that. I hate being hot.