



We were bored one afternoon and Sydney wanted me to take her picture cause she loves to look at them on the camera once they are taken so this is just her goofing around and looking super cute as usual!!
6 years ago




We were bored one afternoon and Sydney wanted me to take her picture cause she loves to look at them on the camera once they are taken so this is just her goofing around and looking super cute as usual!!
Posted by Valerie: at 9:55 AM
3 comments:
Hey, you are almost done being pregnant! Aren't you so excited to have another little baby to hold. I hope you are doing well and not feeling too depressed-I always got annoyed there at the end because I just wanted to be done being pregnant. Good luck when the day finally comes.
That little Sydney is such a doll!
ok,...HOW CUTE IS SHE!!! oh my goodness,... you guys are in trouble with those gorgeous blue eyes! :)
Post a Comment