Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stairs of Death!!

So here is your video Jen!! For the rest of you wondering why i have a video of Sydney on the stairs, its because I think our stairs are so dangerous. I had a feeling it might take Sydney a while to get used to them when i came looking at the house but I had no idea it would make me this nervous till we moved in. Luckily she has only fallen twice and she did not get hurt but everyday I am always wondering if this will be the day she goes down badly!! She is pretty good about going down on her butt and she is not supposed to wear shoes either!! Anyhoo so that is the story and my sister has been wanting me to take a video of them so here it is!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yikes! It's funny how stairs are so scary for us as moms, but our children don't seem to be phased by it. Hopefully there will be no more falls. :)

Katie said...

Wow those are pretty scary! I remember the ones in UV (townhome) and it scared me every time livi went down them!

Darren and Traci said...

Hey that's what ours are like. I don't like that they don't have a landing half way down to break the fall just in case. Luckily Emmie doesn't have problems with them but I am going to get one of those locking gates that screws into the wall for when Allison gets more mobile.