Friday, October 24, 2008

Bike Riding

Well I had another video of Sydney riding her bike with all her gear on but of course it wouldn't download but this is another one of her trying to ride her bike with all of her stuff attached. She is such a hoarder and whenever we go anywhere or if shes just playing around the house she has to have 50,000 things with her!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

So cute! You are getting close. How are you feeling? Love all your posts.

Darren and Traci said...

Emmie likes to have tons of stuff with her where ever she goes too. I always call her a future bag lady in the making haha She also has to take something to the car with her every time we go anywhere but refuses to take the stuff back out so I have to unload the tons of toys out of my car each week or else it would overflow.