





A dairy farm down the road from us was having their big 30th anniversary party so it gave us something to do on a Saturday and it was free so that made it even better! It wasn't too hot and it was kind of windy so it was great. Sydney takes after Dillon cause she loves animals so she was in heaven when she got to pet the baby cow and feed it. She also got to ride a pony!
6 years ago


4 comments:
I love seeing kids with animals, they just light up, it's so cute. That's cool that it was a free Saturday activity for you guys and the weather wasn't too bad. I don't think I could ever live there. I don't like cold weather but I can handle it better than hot weather.
I think we are going to have to get a little horse for when Sydney comes to visit! She's a natural! That is one handsome daddy she has too. Nice pics, Val! Somehow you've got to get in more pictures though. hee hee
man looks like you guys are having fun. and can i just say that i'm jealous that you guys aren't wearing coats!!! and you look like you have a burn or a sweet tan. ahh!
Thats so fun, how cool that she got to ride the pony. Lena would be jealous.
Post a Comment