My cousin Lindsay tagged me so here we go with my answers!!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Wishing I was already graduated from High School
2. Trying to convince my parents I didn't need to go to college hehe
3. Working at Old Spaghetti Factory
4. Enjoying the easy life
5. Wishing I had a boy friend like my best friend did(she had all the luck)
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Take down Halloween decorations
2. Pack bag for hospital
3. Do the dishes
4. Download Halloween pictures and post on my blog
5. Call Dillon's dad to wish him a happy birthday today
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. popcorn
3. Ice cream
4. Chips
5. Cookies
5 Things I'd Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Buy a Range Rover
2. Save money for our dream house to buy when Dillon graduates
3. Buy nice, matching bedroom furniture
4. Go on a vacation to Sydney, Australia
5. Pay off our school loans
5 Places I've Lived:
1. California
2. Oregon
3. Idaho
4. Utah
5. Arizona
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Nanny
2. Hostess at the Old Spaghetti Factory
3. The Galley(the cafeteria at BYU-Idaho washing dishes) YUCK!!
4. Blockbuster Video
5. World Gym
5 People I Tag:
1. Jennifer J.
2. Marissa A.
3. Chelan D.
4. Caralee N.
5. Michelle R.
6 years ago


2 comments:
Ok, I'll do the tag! Anyways! With your question. I could stay here in Idaho with jons parents until the baby comes or move down to utah with jon. However, not sure which doctor or hospital. Or we could tell jons employer we won't be down to work until after the baby comes. Not sure if we should start working and get money and health insurance or stay here during the holidays living with his parents. Sorry its confusing.
Yay! You figured it out! It was fun to read!
Post a Comment