












Well London Marie has finally arrived. She was born on November 17th and 2:10pm. She was 8lbs 7oz and 21 inch long! Big baby!! Everything went well and we are both doing well. She is a good baby and only cries when we change her diaper and when she is hungry which is not very often cause she sleeps all the time and doesn't eat much!! Sydney likes being a big sister and is very sweet to her. She really doesn't pay too much attention to London and she doesn't get jealous when i have to hold or feed her. So far she is acting okay with her around. We'll see how long that lasts! My mom is here and has been a BIG help. I will be sad when she has to leave. We're excited to have another addition to our family. She is a sweet baby and a lot of fun.
6 years ago


22 comments:
She's beautiful, Valerie! Congrats! Sydney looks so proud of her little sister. How exciting for you guys. I hope you get a lot of time to relax and recover while your mom is there.
We are so happy for your little family to be blessed with another wonderful spirit. She looks adorable--and she really does remind me a lot of Sydney! Wish we could be there....
She is just darling! I am glad that everything went well for you. Get lots of rest when you can!
Congratulations, Valerie! She's beautiful!
YAY!! Congrats on having beautiful London born! You are going to love having two kids, adjustments, but you'll love it!
She is adorable!! She does look a lot like Syndey from what I remember. Congrats guys! What a sweet little girl. Now I want one.
Congrats Val! Glad to hear that you and the baby are both doing good! It makes me want another...but not for awhile :) Keep the picture posting going.
Oh and by the way you look GREAT!!
Congratulations. Very cute name theme by the way. Are you going to use city names for all your kids? It's a cute idea. Oh, and she's super cute too.
Yay! She is cute! Wow, big baby! Good job Valerie! I'm glad everything went well!
So cute!!! I like her name. You look so great! She does look like a good baby. I'm glad everyone is doing well. :)
She is beautiful Val! Congrats! I love the name also. I am so glad your mom came to help and really glad that Sydney is doing well with the addition. XOXO
Yay! She's here. I bet you feel so much better. Glad things went well. She looks cute.
Hope Sydney continues to love her and adjusts well.
Take care!
Oh my goodness! What a Doll! Congratulations! Two little Girls are so Fun! I bet Sydney just adores her!Luvs,Cari
Congrats on your beautiful healthy baby girl!
What the heck, I just looked on here to see if you had new pictures of London and Sydney up and noticed that I never even left a comment the first time I looked at this. Oops! Congrats on the fact that you had her. I'm glad everything went well. Isn't it great to have moms to help out! I have couple friends that their moms have passed away and I don't know what the heck I would do without mine!
Hi Valerie! Congratulations! Aren't you glad it's all over now?! YEAH! Welcome to the non-pregnant world :-D London is beautiful. Take care...and we can't wait to meet her!
Congrats, congrats!! I'm happy to see that you both are doing well and that Sydney is adjusting well too :) It's nice your Mom can be there too- what a help!
Hope you guys have a great thanksgiving!! Take care!!!
Congratulations!! You both are beautiful! Glad she got here safe.
congrats on the new baby. she is darling. you look so great. hope things are going well. keep us updated. oh, love the name london
Congrats! She is so cute!
She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! How was the labor and delivery? Did you end up getting induced?
Post a Comment