Well unless this baby comes sooner than Monday morning at 3am that is when I am scheduled to be induced!! Hope everything goes well and I will post pics of the new babe when I get home from the hospital!!
6 years ago
Well unless this baby comes sooner than Monday morning at 3am that is when I am scheduled to be induced!! Hope everything goes well and I will post pics of the new babe when I get home from the hospital!!
Posted by Valerie: at 11:09 AM
12 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! I wish I could be there to help you out. I can't wait to see pics!!
What a nasty hour of the morning to plan for an enducement! I hope you have her at a very restful time of the day... Can't wait either way!!!
Good luck! No castor oil this time?
Really excited for you, but 3 a.m.?!?! That is ridiculous!
Can't wait to see here Adorable little Face! Goodluck sweetheart! WE will be thinking about you! Luvs and can't wait for pictures!
ok 3am is a retched hour! That's just plain rude to do to a mom who will be spending the next couple hours laboring and then be trying to catch up on sleep for the next 6 months of the new baby's life! But I'm sure by this time in the pregnancy if they asked you to bark like a dog and do flips you would if it meant getting the baby out huh!?! ;) That's so exciting that she will be here soon. I can't wait to see pictures.
That is so exciting!! YEAH!
3 am? what the heck? Didn't even know they would start that early. Around here the first apt is like 6am, maybe 5am.
Good luck! Can't wait to see the pics!
We're so excited for your little family! Can't wait to see London. Hopefully they'll give you an epidural soon after 3 AM so maybe when you wake up all you have to do is push. Wouldn't that be nice? Good luck!
Hope all goes well! Can't wait to see pictures!
YAY! I'm so excited for you! I hope everything went well and I can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations!!! I would have called, but i don't have long distance...I can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment