Monday, February 16, 2009

Why I Love Valentine's Day!!

Valentine's Day is extra special for Dillon and I cause Dillon proposed! I can't believe its already been 5 years. He really did surprise me. I had hinted many times I wanted to be proposed on that day but then he told me the ring was late getting into the store and I even called to find out and he had told the worker ahead of time to trick me and it worked. He proposed in Portland after we went out to eat on a horse carriage ride downtown. Lot's of fun. Love ya Dillon!!

When Sydney woke up she found a heart trail leading to her presents downstairs. We told her the "Valentine's Fairy" came and left presents! She was surprised. She kept calling the hearts feathers but they were made out of tissue paper hehe

Dillon made chocolate covered strawberries, bananas and blackberries. I only took pics of the strawberries cause by the time i thought about taking a picture the other stuff was already eaten. It was so good!!

My treats! Yum!!

7 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Hey!! That is so sweet of Dillan. He needs to talk to Jon!!! How does he do the strawberries, mine never turnout that good.

Marissa and Blaine said...

How sweet! What a great husband! I love the chocolate dipped fruit! How delicious, and romantic!

Gae said...

:) Yup! You are one special, and lucky, lady. You must be doing something right to make Dillon treat you so well...

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

I didn't know Dillon propsed on V-day...quite the romantic. :) And dang those strawberries look GOOD! That's cute to get the girls some little presents. I am sure Sydney loved it.

Josh said...

How cheesy.

jamieleighcall said...

Those chocolate strawberries are making my mouth water. What an amazing husband! I'm sure he definitely got points for that. By the way, thanks for your comment on my blog. I know exactly what you're going through and am here if you ever need support. You can do it!

Don and Cathy said...

WOW! What a fun Valentines Day! I'm glad you left off the part where I supposidly ate all your Engagement Day Scotchmallows!! hehe!