
While my sister and her kids were here we took them to the zoo and they have a camel ride which the kids were dying to ride. When we got there I thought Sydney might chicken out at the last minute but since her big cousin Mila was there she was fearless!! Ivan did chicken out at the last minute cause he thought the camel would bite his head off!! He is a hoot. So now Sydney can say she has rode a camel!! heheh
6 years ago


3 comments:
Cute Pix!! You can tell Syd that Nonni rode a camel, too, in Turkey 6 years ago!! They are mean & stinky animals!!
That's awesome! Not many kids can say they've had a camel ride! Brave girl!
no way, they give camel rides at your zoo?!! That is amazing! I'm impressed that she did it, I wonder if Keegan would? I'm honestly not sure what he would say.... So to add the list that shows updated blogs you go to your layout, then click "add a gadget" and choose the one that says 'blog list'. Then you just put in the blog addresses of your friends! It's awesome, I like knowing when people have put up something new. Good luck! Let me know if you have more q's.
Post a Comment