We started feeding London rice cereal a couple weeks ago and she loves it. She actually ate more then Sydney did the first couple of times but I am not surprised cause she is a chunk and LOVES to eat. Of course Sydney had to feed her the first time so a lot of it ended up on the floor or on London but some got in her mouth!

She seems to eat better sitting in her bouncy seat so i will switch off with the bumbo so she can get used to sitting up more. She sure loves to eat even though it mostly gets on her bib and her hands!


This picture has nothing to do with eating but its just cute. She has one of her new head bands on. I am obsessed with them and think they are so cute. Dillon makes fun and thinks they are too big. They are not all this size. Some are smaller. Is this not the cutest face you have ever seen! I know I always say how cute she is but the picture does not lie!
6 years ago


10 comments:
Okay, I know I have been totally missing in Action! So Sorry! I totally forgot the Moms and tots sign said we were only in Barrington through March- YIKES! What do you think? I like the barrington park better? We are still under the weather, and next Friday (moms and tots) and Sunday we will be in VEgas visiting Dave's fam for Easter! UG! When will we ever see you guys again???
mmmm, rice cereal. Jamie was my only one to really like it. I have a ton of it in my food closet just sitting there because Eiley only ate it for a month.
Hey are you gonna be here for the reception? I wanna see you guys!!! annnnnnnnnnd I haveto sqeeze Londons cute little cheeks!!!
too cute. i love the easter pictures and the little person in the frig. those darn kids. got to love them
Valerie, I didn't have your number. I'm guessing we don't have an updated list. I didn't realize that before. I'm thinking this sunday would be the best for me to teach your class. Call me to let me know you got this. We are going to be gone on Wednesday so I'm thinking tomorrow would be best if you could drop off the book then! I hope you get this sooner than later!!
I can't believe she's on rice cereal already! Time goes to fast. And yes, she's a cutie!
oh my gosh, look at those CHEEKS!! i just wanna squeeze 'em! GOSH, she is just a cutie! can't believe she's already on cereal. we'll be there before ya know it.
btw...loving your shake! i tell everyone about it. it kept me full until 2:00 this afternoon. good stuff! :)
I LOVE that last picture of London! ADORABLE!
I hope you catch this since it's not a new post. I made both my blogs private. I might make the picture blog public after awhile, but I decided to try private for now. My e-mail is jbo2000@msn.com. Send me an e-mail tilted "blog" so I'll catch it amongst all the junk mail. I'll send an invite. I hope you're doing good, and I hope London is still enjoying her rice cereal. :)
Oh I Love her bow! She looks like a total Doll! It was so Good to see you for Scotts Wedding! You Look Amazing! You girls are so Adorable! Luvs!
Post a Comment