


I made peanut butter bars the other day and you have to keep them in the fridge and one morning Dillon went down stairs to get ready for class and who was down there sneaking some? Yes Sydney!! It was pretty funny. There were crumbs all over the floor but she sure had a good time while it lasted!
6 years ago


9 comments:
that is hillarious!
That is so funny! Reminds me of me lately, trying to find chocolate in the middle of the night!!
Oh that is too funny. A girl after my own heart! I think I'm already starting to crave one of those red velvet cupcakes again. haha!!
What a hoot! I'm impressed that someone was so quick with the camera!
That's funny that Sydney is a little sugar sneeker. I love the Easter pictures as well, too cute.
It was only a month or so before Emma's third before that she started to climb out of her crib. Up until that point I told her she would get hurt if she tried and so she would just wait patiently for me in the mornings, around 10 or 11 to get her out. Once she started getting up on her own I wasn't sad to put her in a bed. Now she wakes up every morning by 8:30, which is early for us. She still naps every day, so that's nice. Every now and then she doens't want to but I at least make her lay down for thirty minutes or an hour to have "quiet time." As far as the decorations go I got the pink shutters and window on ebay. The other old things are from Sellwood in Portland, the BEST place to buy anything vintage. I made the banner, the bedding is from Gardner Village, and the trinket stuff is from Hobby Lobby. Thanks for the compliments :)
Oh wow! What a crack up! Old Syd has quite the sweet tooth!!
tooo funnnny:)
Everett totally does that too! Oh, it's just the start for us I'm afraid. :)
oh, that is SO cute!! brooklyn is my sneaky one. always sneaking fishies and cookies out of the pantry. funny girl!
ok mrs vanderlinden...i have to tell you that i tried that spinach shake and THREW UP IN MY MOUTH! it was disgusting!!
HAHA! just kidding! i freakin loved it and it will be my new breakfast meal from now on. seriously. and i was surprised that you can't even taste the spinach! i even gave a little "taste" to my kids,...they downed it! they were like trying to rip the cup from my hands!! ravenous little children. so funny! i guess tomorrow i will be making a double batch. so thx again for the recipe. i'm gonna try one of the soups recipes tonight. YUM! :)
happy friday!
Post a Comment