Well my little London slept through the night last night. I put her to sleep at her usual time 7:45pm. Since I started to swaddle her again she would wake up for her first feeding at 5am which is good compared to what she was doing and then she would go back to sleep till 6:50am and then she was up for the morning but she did not wake up till 7:30am. I woke up at 6:30 cause my body just woke up and i looked at the clock and was shocked she had not woken up yet and then I was worried so I peeked in on here and she was still breathing so I went back to bed. I hope this happens tonight and every night to come!! This picture has nothing to do with anything about sleeping but I still thought it was cute of her in the bath and I have no other new pics uploaded on my computer so this will have to do!!
6 years ago


7 comments:
congrats!!!! My fingers are crossed that it keeps up :-) good luck! what a cute gal!
Yay! Congrats! How nice, huh?!
What a cute picture!
Hooray! Isn't that like the best feeling in the world. I hope it keeps up!
That's great! Hope she does it more frequently. About the flower clips, I just took fake flowers and hot glued them to a very small hair clip (not a barrette) just a smaller clip (the kind they'll use at a hair salon to keep other hair out of the way). I got my clips at Sally's Beauty Supply Store.
right on! gotta love when they start sleeping more. But I hate how as moms we still wake up freaking out and have to make sure they're ok. Like everyone else I hope she keeps it up for ya
What a nice March background! I want to see a picture of turtle in her BUMBO!!!!!!
What a little Plumpernickle!!!
Post a Comment