Well little London turned 4 months today. We took her to her doctor apt this morning and she did good and is growing just fine!! She is huge: 16 lbs 10 oz(95%) and she is 25 1/2 inch long(90%). She had to get two shots which was so sad to watch but she only cried for a couple seconds! She rolled over for the first time a week or so ago but she has not done it since the stinker. She is aware of pretty much everything now and she is starting to grab toys when you put them in front of her. She is such a doll and so much fun to have. She is sooooo good and sweet!! Nothing too exciting has been going on lately. Dillon had his break from school last week cause he finished another quarter so we are on our normal schedule again. It was fun to have him home and sad to have him go back to school. I miss his HELP! Now we are just looking forward to going home next month to Portland!
Lately Sydney has been into taking pictures and whenever I take a picture of London then she has to take one too. At first she was really bad but she is getting better.
This is London's new Bumbo I got for her. She looks so cute in it but it seems like her legs are starting to get to chubby for it...poor thing. I think she might be the first baby that can't fit in it by 5 months..hahah No I think it will still fit for a while(I hope)
They looked so cute sitting there together watching t.v. Sydney does a good job watching her when I am doing something upstairs.
What can I say except that she is just so darn cute!
London and Daddy at the zoo
Sydney and London on the tractor at the zoo!!
6 years ago


9 comments:
So fun!! Cute pictures too! She's a cute litte 4 month-er!!
Wow, 4months! I was thinking about getting Jocelyn a bumbo but not sure, she might already be too chubby for it! Cute pictures! I'm glad Sydney likes to help!
You are so funny! I think I'll try finding a cheap bumbo. Yes we found a double stroller, I love it!
haha what a chunk, I love it! I'm glad she's such a good baby for you.
HA! You are going to give poor little London a complex if you don't stop calling her fat! hee hee...she's just cuddly! It is hard to believe that she is doing so much already. I guess they grow even without us there to watch, don't they.
Hello-Hello...what a small world and looking at your comments here we have another mutual friend-Caralee and Jon Newman we hung out quite a bit before they moved to Utah! Things are good here besides the fact that Scotty will be done with school in 3 weeks and we aren't completely sure what we will do next! It looks like you are doing great and your kids are adorable-it looks like Londons hair is red! Love it!
did you live at University Village in Rexburg at anytime? Looking at your friends list we have alot of similar friends ;)!!
My girls do look good in pink. I'm sure most girls do though. Becca doesn't look that great in all colors because it'll make her eyes kind of yellow. I was thinking that I probably shouldn't have put up a yellow background because of that reason, but I like it anyway. Jason and Becca have color changing eyes. This time of year my husband has these beautiful aqua eyes. He's had people stare at them at like taco bell. I don't know what's in the air this time of year, but I like it.
I think my husband would like another shot at getting a boy, but we probably won't try for a few years if we do. A year ago Becca said she wanted ten sisters, so I don't think the lack of boys is an issue for her. There's a number of conditions that have to be met if we have another though. Weight and money issues. If I don't loose the weight, I'm not going to try for a baby, and of course money is always an issue. Four kids would be too much for us at this point. Maybe it'll work out in a few years. Who knows.
What cute pix! I love the last one of Syd & London...it's my new screen saver!!
Post a Comment