Sunday, March 22, 2009

Easter Pictures!!

My friend Ashley from church took the girls Easter pictures. They turned out so cute! She is the best for inviting us over to do this. The little boy with Sydney is her son Jaxon and Sydney's new best friend! If your interested in the great work that she does, I have her link to her blog on my page. It's called EveryDay Love Photography!!




Ashley took tons of pictures of Sydney alone but Sydney was doing this unnatural smile so they just looked goofy. I was bummed but oh well, she tried. I think it was partly cause Sydney just wanted to get the shoot done with so she could go play with Jaxon! ha London on the other hand smiled great and they turned out so adorable!


Sooooo cute!!

5 comments:

Don and Cathy said...

These are just darling!

Rachel said...

so cute. I have an apt to take carsyns pic soon with her. I'm so excitted

Gae said...

Pretty darned cute! But, you can't go wrong when the "subjects" are adorable.

Crystal said...

seriously, these kids are FREAKIN' CUTIES!!!! that little sydney with those HUGE blue eyes is gonna be a little heartbreaker for sure! darling little family. and what great pictures! i love getting my girls pics taken. it's a pain in the butt getting them ready, but they are so wonderful to have!

btw...jen told me you weren't able to nurse very long. guess what? my milk just dried up yesterday!! what the freak?! my daughter's only 2 WEEKS OLD. but she is truly the worst nurser on the face of the planet. glad to know i'm not alone! :)

Anonymous said...

You know I Love the pics, and thanks for the shout out!