

Mom, sorry it took me so long to post these pics of London's room. The lighting is not so good so its hard to see. Since London has two weird shaped windows I didn't know what I would do for curtains so my mom took some measurements while she was here when London was born and went home and took one of my valances that I had for a normal window and made it into two and then did the same for the curtains!! She is sooo talented and they turned out soooo good. The picture doesn't do it justice!! I love her room now. The only thing that I would change would be the color of her wall but since we are just renting this house I cannot paint it!! grrrr
6 years ago


6 comments:
The room turned out so cute! I love the chair & strawberry toybox!
I can tell the curtains look great!
Cute room! I love her name on the wall.
I been absent from blogging lately, but it was fun to catch up and see all your cute pics. Kids are getting big. London is adorable as is Sydney, I love her faces.
how are you doing? Heard you might be out this summer. Hope to see you!
Cute room! I need to do things with our kids rooms and window treatments but we are trying to pinch pennies to get out of debt. I wish i could paint too...someday!
How adorable! I love it!
Darling ROOM!! And I don't have a map, but I can tell you what is in the ward- All of Barrington, all of LeSueur, and all of Arizona Espirit (the houses right behind the church)...and part of SunLand Village...but since your not a senior citizen...you can't live there!!! (here's a cheer for you-)
RAH-RAH-RAH-RAH-RAH....MOVE TO BARRINGTON!!!! (there are houses available everywhere in here!!!)
I love it when a room comes together! Your mom certainly is incredible. I will be sad to see you leave such a nice home.
Post a Comment