Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Thumb Sucker!!


Well it looks like London is going to be a thumb sucker. She has been trying from day 1 it seems but the older she gets the better she gets. I just wish she would get the hang of it when it comes to nap time in her crib. She can put herself to sleep by sucking in the car or in her swing but maybe its hard to suck when she is flat on her back. Anyhoo she looks cute sucking on that little thumb of hers!!

4 comments:

Brit said...

it is super cute! And that's what my mom thought too, and then I sucked my thumb for 7 years

Katie said...

How sweet! Lincoln would suck his thumb sometimes and I loved it, but he eventually stopped. So sweet!

Jason Both said...

Jamie was like that. Once she learned to turn herself on her tummy she was fine. She slept pretty well after that. She could calm herself with the thumb sucking. It was nice.

The Huss Family said...

that is so cute!!!