Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sydney's Friend

This little egg has been Sydney's friend until he fell from the top of her kitchen and crumbled which she bawled about forever...poor thing. She made a bed for him and held him all the time. It was really funny. Then when he broke Dillon got another hard boiled egg and drew a new face but he was just not the same. Sydney's reaction when she saw him was, "he looks weird"! I guess no one can ever replace the friendship that her and Mr.Egg had.

This picture was just cute of her standing by her bed wearing my little dress that I used to wear when I was the same age.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sorry it's taken so long to respond. Yes, we're in Mesa too. I love this area. We lived here during my elementary years. I went to McArthur and Hermosa Vista. The weather has just been like magical medicine for us. I'm not ready to leave, but yet we're ready to go home. Make sense? I love Sydney's little dress. Also, congrats on London sleeping through the night. That's gold!

Deyla said...

Are you coming up to POrtland soon!!! I want to squeeze those cheeks of London's and give lots of smooches to Sydney! Chase says hi to his girlfriend!! LOL

Marissa and Blaine said...

She's so cute! That dress looks great on her too! She looks so innocent and also like she has a lot of personality. I wish you guys lived here!!!

Jessica Speed said...

How sweet. Love that dress and it looks good on Sydney.

Anonymous said...

So Cute! And NO! You don't have to pay, I INVITED YOU over for pictures!! (and yes, I will work on them and give you a CD of the good ones!)

Rachel said...

she is so cute. I'm so glad you found me. We definaletly need to get our kiddo's together.

Don and Cathy said...

Auntie Jo loved seeing Syd in the French sailor dress she had given you when you were that age! Syd looks so cute!!